Have you been interested in trying some of Rosemont’s exciting restaurants, but the time was never right?
Well, it is now. Next month, the village is hosting a week of discounts, with prix-fixe three-course lunch and dinner options available at participating restaurants. The special menus start at just $11.99 per person.
Participating restaurants at Rosemont Restaurant Week include Adobe Gila’s, Bub City Rosemont, Five Roses Pub, Fogo de Chão, Gino’s East, Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse, Hofbräuhaus Chicago, Kings Dining & Entertainment, Liberty Tavern, Moretti’s, Morton’s Steakhouse, Park Tavern, and RAM Restaurant & Brewery.
Some of Windy City Guide‘s favorite deals include:
- A $44 dinner at Morton’s Steakhouse, with entree choices that include a filet mignon, shrimp scampi, pork chops, honey balsamic-glazed salmon, or two kinds of chicken
- A $22 lunch menu at Harry Caray’s, with three delicious entree options along with salad and dessert
- Dinner for $30 at Hofbrauhaus; your entree can be jaegersnitzel, pork schnitzel, or schweinbraten
- A $25 dinner at RAM, with your choice of beer-battered fish and chips, roasted garlic-herb salmon, or chicken and mushroom marsala as your entree
- A $44 Brazilian steakhouse extravaganza, complete with the Market Table, sides, dessert, and 10 kinds of fire-roasted meat at Fogo de Chao
- A $33 meal with four courses (counting chips and salsa!) at Adobe Gila’s that includes chicken fajitas, a carne asada platters, or chicken enchiladas, and fried ice cream
Hungry yet? If so, head on down to Rosemont for your meal. Rosemont Restaurant Week is your chance to try some of the area’s best culinary destinations – for a great price. To get information on all the restaurants and the specials available to you, be sure to visit the website at www.rosemontrestaurantweek.com. There’s always so much going on there, whether you’re interested in outdoor activities, shopping, theater, or comedy, so after you eat you may want to hang around and check out your entertainment options! For more information on what’s happening in Rosemont, visit the website.